Our services are spread across multiple practice areas as can be observed from our profile. Our services include:
- Litigation: We plead regularly before the superior courts of records, tribunals and other courts in both civil and criminal litigation and approach each suit strategically with emphasis on speedy, innovative and cost effective resolution.
- Alternative dispute resolution: It is our practice to advise clients on other Alternative Dispute Resolution options (ADR) in resolving their disputes. Some of our members are qualified and certified mediators, experienced negotiators and Arbitrators, and we regularly represent clients in this respect.
- Advisory Services and client support: Our policy is to constantly explore avenues of adding value to our client's operations with a view to minimizing the incidence of disputes, and where they arise, initiating innovative legal solutions with minimal business risks. In this respect we seek to ensure a seamless exchange with in-house counsel and management, in advisory capacity and offer necessary support services to our clients.
- Consulting: We offer consulting services to corporations, particularly new companies, merger entities, etc in different areas as due diligence conduct, setting up a dynamic and versatile legal corporate services unit, legal service recruitment and preparation of employment and service documents, and industry regulations compliance.
- Contract Documentation and Registration: we advise on, and prepare commercial contracts for registration in various commercial transactions, real estate, trade marks, designs and patents, franchises, etc.
- Advised an American Corporation on the commercial requirements involved in the over $10M E- Government project for one of the States governments in Nigeria.
- Advised and represented the Main Contractor to one of the Nigerian state governments in the contract negotiations for the computerization of the Judicial system operations and implementation for a fully integrated E-Legal solution for the courts.
- Advised a consortium of investors in the preparation of an Expression of interest as a core investor in the proposed NITEL privatization. The consortium, led by a venture capital firm in Malaysia proposed to raise total capital of $3Billion for the acquisition of 51% shares and for immediate technical restructure of NITEL.
- Represented Alpha Marine USA in investigations on a $15.5M pipeline
- Advised, negotiated and prepared Lease documents on behalf of a major multinational commercial farm in Nigeria for the Lease of the over $10.5M UAC Farms and food processing Plant and equipment at Maya, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- Advised and prepared all necessary transactional documents for a major American ICT company on its Joint venture arrangement with a Nigerian Oil services company in respect of Oil and Gas contracts.